-
May 13th, 2005, 04:25 PM
#51
Inactive Member
*adjusts Jace's vision* I see waiters... no waitresses here. That one in the dress is a guy, too.
-
May 13th, 2005, 04:32 PM
#52
HB Forum Owner
I thought her voice sounded kind of husky. The 5-o-clock shadow should've been my first clue.
-
May 16th, 2005, 09:42 PM
#53
Inactive Member
Or the scratching... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
May 17th, 2005, 09:57 AM
#54
Inactive Member
-
May 17th, 2005, 07:24 PM
#55
Inactive Member
Hey, for a guy she's hot. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
May 18th, 2005, 04:10 PM
#56
HB Forum Owner
-
May 19th, 2005, 01:27 AM
#57
Inactive Member
And Birds post has exactly what to do with the topic of the convo?
Anyone?
Anyone?
Bueller?
-
May 19th, 2005, 02:10 AM
#58
HB Forum Owner
i'm dead sexy, I have a bad ass Durango, and a new guitar (Number 8) that I will beat your ass with.
-
May 19th, 2005, 04:22 AM
#59
Inactive Member
'cept he's wearing a Braves cap...ruins any and all effect...
-
May 19th, 2005, 09:45 AM
#60
Inactive Member
I agree Jax, And Bird, the day a Derango is bad ass is the day My car will do 205 m.p.h. So don't hold your breath. HOWEVER I will give you a nod for the sweet axe.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks